MEWP HARNESS & LANYARD SAFETY TRAINING/h5>
HIGHACCESS GROUP IS AN AUTHORIZED TRAINING CENTRE FOR IPAF (INTERNATIONAL POWERED ACCESS FEDERATION) COURSES
What will you learn ?
This course instructs a user to select, inspect and use a harness and associated equipment safely when using a MEWP.
Who should attend?
Anyone operating Powered Access Equipment or Mobile Elevating Work Platforms (MEWPs) on site.
The course programme:
- Health and safety regulation awareness
- Identify and select the correct PPE
- Harness checks and maintenance
- Correct fitment of harness and lanyard
- Hazard analysis and risk assessment
- Hierarchy of fall protection measures
- Restraint V Arrest
- Best practice guidance
- Pre-use checks
- Usage and anchor points
- Storage and maintenance
- Hazards and precautions
- Rescue requirements
- Rescue options
- IPAF Harness statement
- Harness Lanyard and fittings
- Harness and Lanyard types
Contact us for more information.
MEWP Harness & Lanyard Safety Training
|Duration:||Half a day|
|Participant:||4 – 6|
|Price:||Depends on the location. Please reach out to us.|